Bringing you hundreds of thousands of movies, music albums, audiobooks, comic books, and more! Simple to access and use – titles are on demand and there is no need to worry about returns.
Hoopla allows users to take out 4 items each month.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Create a Hoopla account with your library membership number and PIN via the Log in button at www.hoopladigital.com or within the Hoopla Digital app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Computer: Go to www.hoopladigital.com Click/tapthe Log In button in the upper right or bottom of webpage, then click/tapthe Sign Up Now button below the New to hoopla? Question.
- Smartphone/Tablet: Download the Hoopla Digital app from the app store on your device and click/tap the Sign Up link within the app.
- Choose Parkland Regional Library as your library.
- In the form, enter your valid email address, create a password, enter your library barcode and PIN and choose Yes, I agree to allow hoopla to verify and exchange my registration information with my public library (**hoopla needs to validate your library card in order to continue) Note: You may also agree to receive promotional email communications and notifications from hoopla (optional).
- You will see the welcome to hoopla splash page and/or see available titles.
Step 2: Browse & Borrow
- My Titles area is at the top and is where you will see any titles currently checked out to you. Below this will be six categories: eBooks, Comics, Movies, Music, Audiobooks and Television. Click/tap Browse All to see more titles in any of these categories. Click/tap Browse within the Browse All to see and choose from genres (ie Award Winners).