RBdigital eAudio (formerly OneClickdigital)
Choose from over 1,000 digital audiobook titles, including recent bestsellers.
If you already have a OneClickdigital account, it will continue to work in the new RBdigital app. You can also log into the app with a Zinio account.
- Visit the RBdigital eAudiobooks website.
- Click Register. Fill in the account setup form and click Register.
Using eAudio on your Tablet or Smartphone
If you already have the OneClickdigital app installed, simply update the app in the app store. This will replace the OneClick app with the new RBdigital app. Sign in with the same login information you used for OneClick.
- Follow the Initial Setup instructions above.
- Download the RBdigital app from the app store on your device. (The new app is still called OneClickdigital in some app stores.)
- Open the app. Choose Canada as your country.
- Input the username or email associated with your RBdigital account.
- Input your RBdigital password. (Note: This is not the pin number associated with your library card. This is the password you created for your RBdigital account during the Initial Setup process.) Tap Next.
- To find a title, click the + icon or Explore. You can also search by clicking the magnifying glass in the top right corner. Select Audiobooks, then enter your search terms.
- To find out more information, tap the cover. Select your checkout period. Tap Checkout.
- Tap Play to begin listening. This will also automatically begin downloading the book.
- To see download progress, tap the hamburger menu in the top left corner (three lines). Then tap Checked Out. Below the title you will see a ratio – this indicates how many chapters of the total chapters have finished downloading. Ensure you have downloaded the full book before disconnecting from Wifi. You can begin listening to your audiobook while it downloads.
Using eAudio on a Computer
- Follow the Initial Setup instructions above. After registering, click Help in the top right corner. Click Support.
- Choose the appropriate audiobook desktop app for your computer (Windows or Mac). Follow the instructions, accept terms, and install.
- Login with your RBdigital account information.
- Within the app, click on the Browse for a title online button. This will take you to the RBdigital website.
- Choose a featured title or enter search terms in the Search box.
- From the info screen of the title, click on the dropdown menu to choose your checkout period (from 1 to 21 days). Click on the Checkout button. If the file doesn’t automatically download, click Download.
- Click Open on the downloaded file.
- The OneClickdigital app will re-open. Click on the Refresh button and your new checkout will appear.
- To listen on your computer, press the Play button. To download and transfer to a device, ensure your device is plugged into your computer and then click the Download and Transfer button.