Frequently Asked Questions:
We've got you covered. Whether need to renew or sign up for the first time, library cards are FREE! Just visit our membership page to find out more. You are always welcome to phone us. We are answering phones between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
Ebooks, eAudios, comics, magazines, papers, and homework help are all available with your library card. Visit our eLibrary page to find out everything we have to offer without even coming through our doors!
You can get your items shipped to you through Canada Post. We get a special rate, so don't feel bad about using it! Whatever is easiest for you is what we'd like to do!
Some of you may need your materials faster than waiting for something to arrive through the mail! We've got you covered too. Use our curb-side pick up.
- When you arrive at the library, give us a call.
- We will check out your materials then place them in the grey bin outside. Please make sure you stay in your car or by the street until we have gone back inside.
- Pick up your books from the bin, and enjoy! We always recommend wiping materials for extra safety.
We are still accepting materials in our outside book drop. However, if you are unable to return them, any materials due during our closure will not accumulate fines. Return them when we reopen if you'd like.
We have a wide variety of books, DVDs, audiobooks and even video games available to you! You can call or email us with your book requests and we'll do our best to find specific titles or appropriate items for you off our library shelves. Once we have found your books, we will give you a call and arrange to get them to you! (some libraries are closed. If you aren't requesting items we have in stock, they may take longer to arrive. However, PRL will still be delivering us books from other libraries as long as they are sending them).
Here's how to let us know what you need!
- Visit our website's homepage.
- Search for the item you wish to borrow.
- When you find an item, you can choose Place Request.
- We will contact you when your item is available. You can pick it up via curbside or shipping (see above)