Submit your secret art anonymously in support of the library!
ANONYMOUS ARTIST SHOW & AUCTION
Come and see the creativity of a community! From February to April our community will be busy creating masterpieces! Submit your masterpiece and we'll display them in the library and online. Proceeds from the sale of pieces will go toward the ongoing support of free programming for Youth and Children at the Olds Municipal Library. Submissions will be displayed from May 8 - 13th.
People's Choice Award: Come between May 8th and 13th to vote for your favorite and/or bid for your chance to take one of your favourites home. (Final bids will be tallied and contacted on May 13th.)
All ages and artist levels welcome!
- Last day to Submit is April 28th.
- Pick up 8"x8" canvas and Artist Information Form at Olds Library
- Any medium is welcome as long as it fits on canvas
- Artwork can only be signed on the back of the piece, the
- artist will remain anonymous until the piece is purchased
- Pieces and Artist Information Form must be returned to Olds Library by April 28
- Pieces will be put up for silent auction, starting on May 6, 2023. Starting bid will be set at $20
- Proceeds for each piece sold will be divided between the artist and the fundraiser (with the option of the artist donating their portion in return for a tax receipt)
- Unsold items will be held for the artist by Olds Library until May 31, 2023
Update: Due to the overwhelming response, we have limited the submissions to 1 per person.