- Town of Olds - for information if you are living in or visiting the town of Olds
- Tourism Information Centre located at Olds Aquatic Centre (swimming pool) 5303 46 Ave.
- Town of Olds Map including Wi-Fi hotspots
- Everything Olds - What to do, where to eat, where to shop, accomodations, professional services, and more! All in one spot.
- Mountain View Community Adult Learning Society - Local adult educational opportunities
- Mountainview Careers - Local job board
- Mountainview Film Group - A local group of volunteers who love films.
- Alberta Works - Financial support, employment services and career resources (Ralph Klein Centre 403-507-8060)
- My Health Alberta - Health Information and Tools
- Hope for MVC Kids Non-profit society helping families in Mountain View County with children in medical need.
- LegalLine.ca Free legal answers in 107 languages.
- 211 Alberta is here to help you find the right community and social services. You can dial 2-1-1 to speak to an Information & Referral Specialist, or search our online community resource directory.
- Legislative Assembly of Alberta - information about sessions, session notes, schedules, bills, and documents from the Alberta legislature.
- Olds Library Online Reading Programs - Log your reading and activities and enter to win great prizes for doing what you already love!
- Olds Library Recommends - See what the staff is reading
- Accelerated Reader Program - Find books for young readers that link to curriculum and have quizzes attached. Great for home school families and connected to most schools. Find links to the most read books in each age group on our website here.
- Canadian Best Sellers - Click on the book title twice and then hit "REQUEST" to order the book on your library card.
- ME Account - access every library in Alberta! Sign up now and use your current library card at the libraries listed.
- Read Harder Challenge 2020 - Challenge yourself to read a broader variety of books.
- What should I read next - Enter a book you like and the site will analyse our huge database of real readers' favorite books to provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next.
- GoodReads - Keep track of what you've read, want to read, and liked. Connect with other readers and find out what's new!
- BookMyne - Keep track of your books, lists, and renew the books on your library account all in one spot!
- Mumsnet.com/education - Early literacy support, advice, and suggestions by parents for parents.
- Kahn Academy - Free educational site for math, science, computer programming, history, art, economics, and more.
- Access Science - MORE THAN 8500 articles and Research Reviews covering all major scientific disciplines and encompassing the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology
- Talk English- Offers Listen, Read & Repeat lessons for speaking & listening
- DuoLingo - This program offers app downloads as well as desktop based interactive visual/auditory learning. Good for a variety of English learners learning occurs in native language & secondary language simultaneously
- Break the Wall - Alberta Canada website for newcomers
- Open Parliament - This independent, non-governmental site aims to make votes, speeches, committees, social media interactions, and other information about your member of parliaments more easily accessible.
- data.gc.ca - Data.gc.ca provides one-stop access to the Government of Canada’s searchable open data and open information, together with open dialogue, as part of the federal government’s commitment to enhance transparency and accountability.
- Peel Library - Peel's Prairie Provinces is a resource dedicated to assisting scholars, students, and researchers of all types in their exploration of western Canadian history and the culture of the Canadian prairies.
- Our Future Our Past - Our Future, Our Past: The Alberta Heritage Digitization Project (AHDP) is a not-for-profit endeavor that ran from 1999 to 2010 to provide all those interested in Alberta's history free, online access to cultural and heritage materials. Browse newspapers from 1885, read entire books about local communities, research legal documents, view historic photographs, and explore much more!
- Online Reference Centre - Curricular aligned digital resource support for K - 12 students
- Glassdoor - Glassdoor is the world's most transparent career community that is changing the way people find jobs, and companies recruit top talent. Glassdoor holds a growing database of 6 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, job listings, amd more.